Disclaimer: The Tenant Association of Allentown is not liable for comments or public statements made by others unless authorized by the President or the Vice-President. The views, opinions, comments, and conclusions expressed in this site are those of the author and not necessarily those of the Tenant Association of Allentown. This includes but not limited to: public, radio, print, social media websites, and the association website.
- Category: Content
- Published on Thursday, 21 March 2013 04:08
- Written by TAOA Admin
- Hits: 271
Our Vice-President Kenneth Heffentrager didn't get enough signatures to be on the May primary for city council but is still running for an open position. He is running for the two year seat currently held by Joe Davis as a write in Candidate. On May 21st when you go to the polls to vote, do a write in. Manually type his name as your vote.
Here are some of the things he plans to focus on if he gets in:
1. He is against any water lease.
2. He is for a clean air ordinance.
3. Dealing with the slumlord issues.
4. Deal with city blight.
5. Create a skate park in center city/After school programs.
6. Dealing with quality of life issues.